L33t EoE Tryouts

Обсуждение всех классов персонажей, выигрышных стратегий и подборки скиллов.
Smoke Nightvogue

L33t EoE Tryouts

Post by Smoke Nightvogue »

[build prof=Me/R name="EoE Mesmer" domination=15 fast=10 beast=9 wilderness=2][Energy Surge][Spiritual Pain][energy burn][arcane echo][Edge of Extinction][Muddy Terrain][Quickening Zephyr][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Me/E name="" domination=15 fast=11 earth=8][Energy Surge][Spiritual Pain][arcane echo][energy burn][Ward Against Foes][Shatter Enchantment][glyph of lesser energy][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Me/E name="" domination=15 fast=11 water=8][Energy Surge][Spiritual Pain][arcane echo][energy burn][Ice Spikes][Freezing Gust][glyph of lesser energy][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Me/E name="" domination=15 fast=11 earth=8][Energy Surge][Spiritual Pain][Diversion][Shame][Arcane Echo][Ward Against Melee][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Me/E name="" domination=15 fast=11 earth=8][Energy Surge][Spiritual Pain][Diversion][Guilt][Ward Against Foes][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Arcane Echo][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Me/Mo name="" domination=15 fast=11 inspiration=9 prot=2 heal=2][Energy Surge][spiritual pain][energy burn][arcane echo][Drain Enchantment][Inspired Enchantment][Draw Conditions][Resurrection Chant][/build]
[build prof=Mo/E name="" healing=15 divine=13][Healer's Boon][Dwayna's Kiss][Heal Other][Heal Party][Words of Comfort][protective spirit][holy veil][Glyph of Lesser Energy][/build]
[build prof=Mo/E name="" prot=15 divine=13][Zealous Benediction][Spirit Bond][Reversal of Fortune][Shield of Absorption][Shielding Hands][Dismiss Condition][glyph of lesser energy][Holy Veil][/build]
Smoke Nightvogue

[build prof=Ritualist/Dervish][Destructive was Glaive][Cruel Was Daoshen][Essence Strike][Spirit Transfer][Wielder's Boon][Vengeful Weapon][Weapon of Warding][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Ritualist/Dervish][Destructive was Glaive][Cruel Was Daoshen][Essence Strike][Soothing Memories][Spirit Light][Mend Body and Soul][Wielder's Boon][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
[build prof=Ritualist/Dervish][Destructive was Glaive][Cruel Was Daoshen][Essence Strike][Spirit Transfer][Mend Body and Soul][Recovery][Life][Lively Was Naomei][/build]
[build prof=Ritualist/Dervish][Destructive was Glaive][Cruel Was Daoshen][Essence Strike][Displacement][Union][Pain][Earthbind][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Ritualist/Paragon][Grasping Was Kuurong][Cruel Was Daoshen][Essence Strike][Bloodsong][Destruction]["Fall Back!"][Song of Concentration][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Ritualist/Paragon][Grasping Was Kuurong][Cruel Was Daoshen][Essence Strike]["Brace Yourself!"]["Make Haste!"]["Fall Back!"][Empowerment][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Ranger/Monk][Oath Shot][Savage Shot][Edge of Extinction][Frozen Soil][Brambles][Nature's Renewal][Tranquility][Dust Trap][/build]
[build prof=Monk/Ele][Infuse Health][Light of Deliverance][Orison of Healing][Dwayna's Kiss][Words of Comfort][Signet of Rejuvenation][Remove Hex][Glyph of Lesser Energy][/build]
Smoke Nightvogue

Use a +20% enchantment upgrade. Also, use a +5 energy sword (it helps keep you in range).
Call Tenai's Prison so it doesn't get cast multiple times.
[build prof=Ne/E name="Damage dealer necro 1" Sou=5+1 Blo=12+4 Dea=11+1 Wat=4][Vampiric Spirit][Dark Aura][Dark Pact][Jaundiced Gaze][Unholy Feast][Teinais Prison][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Ne/E name="Damage dealer necro 2" Sou=5 Blo=12+4 Dea=11+1 Wat=4][Vampiric Spirit][Dark Aura][Dark Pact][Jaundiced Gaze][Unholy Feast][Teinais Prison][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Ne/E name="Damage dealer necro 3" Sou=5+1 Blo=12+4 Dea=11+1 Wat=4][Vampiric Spirit][Dark Aura][Dark Pact][Jaundiced Gaze][Unholy Feast][Teinais Prison][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Ne/E name="Damage dealer necro 4" Sou=5+1 Blo=12+4 Dea=11+1 Wat=4][Vampiric Spirit][Dark Aura][Dark Pact][Jaundiced Gaze][Unholy Feast][Teinais Prison][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Ne/Mo name="Battery necro 1" Sou=6+3 Blo=11+4 Hea=12][Blood is Power][Healing Breeze][Vigorous Spirit][Signet of Rejuvenation][Remove Hex][Heal Party][Barbed Signet][Resurrection Signet][/build]
Use 3 Superior Runes and no Rune of Vigor.
This character batteries one monk, the other battery and 2 N/E's. Use a +20% enchantment weapon.[build prof=Ne/Mo name="Battery necro 2" Sou=6+3 Blo=11+4 Hea=12][Blood is Power][Healing Breeze][Vigorous Spirit][Signet of Rejuvenation][Remove Hex][Heal Party][Barbed Signet][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Mo/Me name="Monk 1" Div=12+4 Pro=12+1][Reversal of Fortune][Mend Condition][Guardian][Protective Spirit][Divine Boon][Contemplation of Purity][Signet of Devotion][Boon Signet][/build]
Keep protective spirit on your battery.[build prof=Mo/Me name="Monk 2" Div=12+4 Pro=12+1][Reversal of Fortune][Mend Condition][Guardian][Protective Spirit][Divine Boon][Contemplation of Purity][Signet of Devotion][Boon Signet][/build]
Keep protective spirit on your battery.

This build has 3 parts: the damage dealers, the batteries and the monks. Each N/E can hit 150 or more (depending on who is adjacent) DPS by using Vampiric Spirit, Dark Aura and spamming Pact and Jaundiced. They run out of energy fairly fast without a battery. There are 2 batteries which means each one has to battery 4 people. They have a very low max health because they have to sac 132% health every 12 seconds. This gives everyone in the party 10 energy regen. They should use healing breeze on themselves to heal. The monks rely on the batteries and boon signet for energy. They should keep PS on the batteries and anyone getting spiked.

Return to “Профессии, стратегии, билды”