SoT Expert's HA R-spike

Обсуждение всех классов персонажей, выигрышных стратегий и подборки скиллов.
Smoke Nightvogue

SoT Expert's HA R-spike

Post by Smoke Nightvogue »

[build prof=R/N box cur=3 exp=12+2 mar=12+1+1][Dual Shot][Savage Shot][Sloth Hunter's Shot][Read the Wind][Expert's Dexterity][Rend Enchantments][Gaze of Contempt][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=R/P box exp=12+2 mar=10+1+1 comma=8][Dual Shot][Savage Shot][Sloth Hunter's Shot][Read the Wind][Expert's Dexterity]["Go for the Eyes!"]["Find Their Weakness!"][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=R/E box exp=12+2 mar=10+1+1 ear=8][Dual Shot][Savage Shot][Sloth Hunter's Shot][Read the Wind][Expert's Dexterity][Ward Against Foes][Grasping Earth][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=R/Rt box exp=12+2 mar=11+1+1 com=4 res=5][Dual Shot][Savage Shot][Sloth Hunter's Shot][Read the Wind][Expert's Dexterity][Favorable Winds][Sundering Weapon][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
[build prof=N/P box blo=12+1+3 sou=8+1 cur=2 comma=10][Order of the Vampire][Blood Renewal]["Never Surrender!"][Rigor Mortis][Song of Concentration]["Fall Back!"]["Make Haste!"][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Mo/Me box ins=6 pro=12+1+1 div=11+1][Reversal of Fortune][Shield of Absorption][Restore Condition][Spirit Bond][Aegis][Aura of Stability][Holy Veil][Channeling][/build]
[build prof=Mo/Me box ins=5 hea=12+1+1 pro=8+1 div=9+1][Orison of Healing][Dwayna's Kiss][Healer's Boon][Healing Seed][Aegis][Draw Conditions][Spotless Mind][Channeling][/build]
[build prof=Mo/Me box ins=8 hea=12+1+1 div=10+1][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Healer's Boon][Infuse Health][Heal Party][Auspicious Incantation][Holy Veil][Channeling][/build]

Equipment Templates:
[1;Pkpxb2yzjkqgnjIPyknjIBLvizIfRfnzI9kjnzIBLA]
[2;PkpxbGzzjkqonlIPysnlIBLvi1IfRnn1I9krn1IDLA]
[3;PkpxbGzzjkqQhoIPyYjoIBLvi4IfRpg4I9k7h4IDLA]
[4;PkpxbWyzjkqwniIPy0niIBLviyIfRvnyI9kznyIDLA]
[5;Pk5RR3CYCTawjJVtrQmzL7wUmzLDLHijIdSPmjI9kTmjIDL]
[6;Pk5RRH7XCTaCkFVLqAhoJNxIjoJDLdioJLRZgoJ9kphoJFL]
[7;Pk5RRX6XCTaCkFVLqwmiJNx0miJDLbiiJHRvmiJ9kzmiJLB]
[8;Pk5RRX6nCTaCkFVLqAniJNxEniJDLbiiJHR/miJ9kDniJFL]

Weapon Sets:
Vampiric Flatbow of Fortitude 15^50
Vampiric Flatbow of Fortitude 15% while enchanted