Holla Holla Top Dolla Balla's

The Origional Gangstas @ uswest.battle.net
Roberto

Holla Holla Top Dolla Balla's

Post by Roberto »

Yo jus wanted to let you know im done with BW an all that other video game boring shit, it all jus got really old, turned into a fuckin drug and i could seriously see myself slipping, turning into some fuckin reject nerd, i was makin less money, partying less, meeting less people and effectivly throwing my life into the shitter, go figure it's been a little over a week since i threw the disc out, im bringin in the loot again, business is great an pretty soon ill be makin the rounds vacation wise.
Been talkin wit my boy eric aka Gazi[OG], he's been livin out in arizona n im thinkin of goin down to see how his sorry ass is doin so who knows right maybe i'll end up in yer side of town, this post is mainly directed to flossy since i dont really know any of you newschool OG's, but for those that dont know shit about the true OG's i was SouLj[A]h(OG).
By the way josh if you want my account for w/e reason, just msg me on msn and ill toss you the password bro, got some illegal names too if you want.
For any of you that wanna keep in touch just hit me up on msn at mailto:?subject=&body=, shits gettin crazy up here for me since im focussed again, so i got nothin but high hopes for the future, this shit is gettin too long so Peace out.
Good luck OG's WMFW
Frosty[OG]
Wandering Dervish

Post by Frosty[OG] »

Gl bro, I ain't playin as much either now, not as much time.
[OG]~Flossy_C

Tru

Post by [OG]~Flossy_C »

I hear you homie. You've gotta handel yours. We've gamed for along time Rob. You became the Best Low Money [OG] to ever play seriously in leagues and you are one of the best and respected low money gamers I know. These Games do take up alot of our lifes, but so do many other things. Just depends on how you prioritize yourself. Yes it is addictive! As I see it as long as im in school and workn I have time for my friends, paryting woman and enough sc to keep me relaxed. Once I graduate then I plan on movin forward in my life. I'll have the income and knowledge to take that next step. But yea holla at me if you roll down this way. I'll hold onto those names for you if you'd like and keep em active, just email me your pass's. I'll give you an email later this week. Were gonna miss you Rob aka MagiKStick[OG] ;) and the Tru
Soulj[a]h(OG). You've been a good friend and a tru OG. Nothing but Respect 4 u homie. Yeah and as u know "WMFW"
l)aT)C(Life{OG}

Return to “Starcraft - OGs”