The Secret Anti-Nerf Squad...

Обсуждение всех классов персонажей, выигрышных стратегий и подборки скиллов.
Smoke Nightvogue

The Secret Anti-Nerf Squad...

Post by Smoke Nightvogue »

[build prof=W/R str=3+1 axe=12+1 tac=12+1+1][Bull's Strike]["Watch Yourself!"]["Shields Up!"]["Charge!"]["Fear Me!"]["I Will Avenge You!"][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=W/R str=10+1 axe=12+1+1 tac=8+1][Triple Chop][Dismember][Agonizing Chop][Executioner's Strike]["Fear Me!"]["I Will Avenge You!"][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=W/R str=10+1 axe=12+1+1 tac=8+1][Triple Chop][Dismember][Agonizing Chop][Executioner's Strike]["Fear Me!"]["I Will Avenge You!"][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=W/R str=10+1 swo=12+1+1 tac=8+1][Hundred Blades][Barbarous Slice][Gash][Body Blow]["Fear Me!"]["I Will Avenge You!"][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=R/Rt bea=12+1+2 exp=10+1 wil=8+1 mar=2][Oath Shot][Fertile Season][Edge of Extinction][Nature's Renewal][Quickening Zephyr][Frozen Soil][Rupture Soul][Run as One][/build]
[build prof=R/Mo exp=12+1 wil=12+1+1 hea=3][Infuriating Heat][Flame Trap][Barbed Trap][Dust Trap][Tranquility][Purge Signet][Natural Stride][Renew Life][/build]
[build prof=P/Mo hea=6 mot=12+1+1 lea=11+1 spe=2][Signet of Synergy][Infuse Health][Song of Restoration][Ballad of Restoration][Chorus of Restoration][Remove Hex][Anthem of Flame][Mending Refrain][/build]
[build prof=P/Mo hea=6 mot=12+1+1 lea=11+1 spe=2][Signet of Synergy][Infuse Health][Song of Purification][Ballad of Restoration][Chorus of Restoration][Remove Hex][Signet of Aggression][Song of Concentration][/build]

Equipment Templates:
[1;Pk5hb2ujjkakkjWVqGhjIRxOjjIDFrijIPRfgzO9kvhjITB]
[2-3;Pk5hb2ujjkakkmWVqKhjIRxSjjIDFhijITRjgjI9kzhjIPB]
[4;Pk5hne0jkkakkmWVqQnjIRxUnjIDFnijIXRPnjI9kTnjIPB]
[5;Pkpxcei2jSqgnjIbxknjIDLtijIRSfnjI9kjnjIZBA]
[6;PkpRluYTkiqonlIbxsnlIBLzilIZRnnlI9krnlIBLA]
[7-8;Pk5RR3CoCTaGqjWVq2pzbN2CqzbDLpp7IrW9pzI9k5pzIDL]
Smoke Nightvogue

Jay's IWAY Build

Post by Smoke Nightvogue »

[build prof=W/R str=12+1 ham=12+1+1 bea=3][Earth Shaker][Crushing Blow][Mighty Blow][Sprint][Enraging Charge]["I Will Avenge You!"][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=W/R str=10+1 axe=12+1+1 tac=8+1 bea=2][Eviscerate][Executioner's Strike][Axe Rake][Disrupting Chop]["I Will Avenge You!"]["Retreat!"][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=W/R str=10+1 axe=12+1+1 tac=8+1 bea=2][Eviscerate][Executioner's Strike][Axe Rake][Disrupting Chop]["I Will Avenge You!"]["Retreat!"][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=R/Rt bea=12+1+2 exp=10+1 wil=8+1 mar=2][Oath Shot][Fertile Season][Nature's Renewal][Tranquility][Edge of Extinction][Frozen Soil][Rupture Soul][Run as One][/build]
[build prof=P/Rt res=3 spe=9+1 comma=9+1 lea=12+1+1][Anthem of Fury][Blazing Finale][Burning Refrain]["They're on Fire!"][Song of Concentration]["Never Surrender!"][Burning Shield][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
[build prof=P/Mo hea=6 pro=2 mot=12+1+1 lea=11+1][Signet of Synergy][Infuse Health][Song of Restoration][Ballad of Restoration][Chorus of Restoration][Convert Hexes][Anthem of Flame][Mending Refrain][/build]
[build prof=P/Mo hea=3 mot=12+1 lea=12+1+1][Signet of Synergy][Infuse Health][Song of Purification][Ballad of Restoration][Chorus of Restoration][Energizing Chorus][Finale of Restoration]["Make Your Time!"][/build]

Equipment Templates:
[1;PkpRhukGkkqGhjIRxOjjIDFjijIVRfgzO9kvhjIDLA]
[2-4;Pk5hb2ujjkakkmWVqKhjIRxSjjIDFhijITRjgjI9kzhjIPB]
[5;Pkpxcei2jSqgnjIbxknjIDLtijIRSfnjI9kjnjIZBA]
[6;Pk5RR36nCTaIqmWVq2p1bt2Cq1bDLnp7bNW9p1b9k5p1bvG]
[7;Pk5RR3CoCTaGqiWVq+pybN2CqybBLpp7brW9pyb9kBqybDL]
[8;Pk5RR3CoCTaGqjWVq2pzbr2CqzbBLnp7bNW9pzb9k5pzbDL]

Return to “Профессии, стратегии, билды”