LMFAO check this screenshot

The Origional Gangstas @ uswest.battle.net
CrazyBong[OG]
Wandering Dervish

LMFAO check this screenshot

Post by CrazyBong[OG] »

Ok heres the story line bout this one. Me n Capri were in a game today, everything going pretty good ...we ended up wining it but in a funny way. this guy had damnation 2 and seemed to know what he was doing with it... anyways we go to attack him and he just massively presses the star button (drop button) drops his OWN teamate....who could of helped him, then spams us with the drop button while we were killing him. we of course had our "anti-hacks" on so he couldnt. it was extremley pathetic. i think the hacker count that me and capri have played today is up to about 15-20, it's unreal. anyways here is the screenshot of the noob trying in his best efforts to drop us and hoping that mabye one of the times it would. :P if anyone wants the replay just tell me ill send it to you.

Smoke Nightvogue

Post by Smoke Nightvogue »

ROFL... how gay.
[OG]~Flossy_C

Not bad but Bong!!

Post by [OG]~Flossy_C »

Bong LOL, next time u take a screen shot and u tell us ur done hacking.. its probably best to press F12 and turn of the mineral display then also turn off the timer LOL ur fog of war is fine that shows at least u may of looked over map ;p Anyways yea bnet is rediculous right now. The new patch will be a blessing. :cool:
l)aT)C(Life{OG}
CrazyBong[OG]
Wandering Dervish

Post by CrazyBong[OG] »

this was taken before i decided to quit...it was the game after this in which i got so fed up with the shit. but yes bnet is rediculus
"They remind me of you minus the deal. you remind me of me, minus the skill"

- Jin :respect:
Roberto

Post by Roberto »

Money mappers always use hacks, if you wanna get into a relativly hack free environment just learn low min and go play in leagues like PGT or WGT.
[OG]~Flossy_C

Hehe Actualy its everywhere now

Post by [OG]~Flossy_C »

LOL the distribution of the Damnation 666 has flooded bnet.

Money to Low Fastest LT BGH Hunters etc 9 out of 10 people are using it. When that new patch comes out god it will be nice. I even owned some korean kid the other day on lt who was using it for his rush attacks LOL
l)aT)C(Life{OG}
Frosty[OG]
Wandering Dervish

Post by Frosty[OG] »

I read the Penguin Readme and it says it unallies the person who hacks so all his units start killing him. So far I haven't played a single hacker on reg SC but I wonder if the unallying really works against hackers
[OG]~Flossy_C

LOL frosty

Post by [OG]~Flossy_C »

Ive played more hackers in the last month then i have in the last 6 years of gamin on bnet. Frosty the penguin only works on first version of damnation the 666 dll wont show up for penguin so its useless vs it. Only good thing on penguin is how it saves the replay logs "chatt" so u can see everything everyone is sayin in the game. Anyways That new patch will be F*ckN NICE!!
l)aT)C(Life{OG}
Frosty[OG]
Wandering Dervish

Post by Frosty[OG] »

Wtf, are you saying that even with penguin on, they will still be able to hack?!
And does penguin prevent me from dropping, if the use the drop glitch?
Smoke Nightvogue

Here's an interesting post about it copied from another forum:

---------------------------

As far as the closed topic reguarding the crash hack, here's to clear up some rumors and mistruths.

1 - it does it exist. I have it myself.
2 - it is not infected with a virus.
3 - it works by displaying a special character that tells starcraft to display the text in a certain color. that color does not exist in starcraft. anyone who "hears" the message will immediately crash, unless protected. this means you can ally chat it. you can not whisper it, because whisper doesnt support colors.

that concludes the crash hack. that hack actually is pretty lame compared to some of the stuff I have (provided so you at least know whats possible, I will not give you any hacks if you ask, but I am willing to demonstrate if needed.)

in multiplayer (UMS or Melee or anything)

//IF YOU AREN'T USING ANY HACKS YOURSELF
I can crash your starcraft
I know your minerals, gas, population, average gas/second, minerals/second, I am alerted if you make significant units (lurks, dts, guardians, etc)
I can put any number I want in the DL (pregame)
I can make your game not start (if you are host)
I can ban/boot players (if you are host)
I can drop you if you lag for even a second
I can make you say things in game
I can see the whole map
I can switch players' positions in the pre-game
I can use colors and different names (spoof, yeah big deal)

//IF YOU *ARE* USING CERTAIN HACKS YOURSELF
I can make your units unally themselves, and you kill yourself
I can instantly kill all your units
I can make it so you can't click on anything at all until you restart SC
I can disable your maphack
I can crash your starcraft (yes, even if you are protected)
I am alerted if you make significant units (lurks, dts, guardians, etc)
I can put any number I want in the DL (pregame)
I can make your game not start (if you are host)
I can ban/boot players (if you are host)
I can drop you if you lag for even a second
I can make you say things in game
I can detect when you make an illegal selection (means you have maphack, or you are stacking in UMS)
I can see the whole map
I auto-unally when you try to BS me
I know if you are allied, not allied, or allied with allied victory on
I can switch players' positions in the pre-game
I can use colors and different names (spoof, yeah big deal)

...this is true, however, one of the benefits of having certain hacks is you can see when other people are hacking. the reason I mention this is you probably have a lower percentage in your mind than the actual per cent of people using hacks. In all reality, I use it for the sole purposes of:

-turning OFF other people's hacks,
-believe it or not I use(d) the minerals/second and gas/second to fine tune my resource gathering, i.e. if I lose I can see the differences and determine if I need to change it

you might notice that the list of available things is very large. I don't ever even use half that shit on there, my purpose was telling people what you COULD be facing. For example, I never use any spoofers because it gives you a disconnect even if you win, besides what's the point anyways. But I list it because you need to know it exists.

Anyways I guess the point for me is
when newbs get ahold of this kind of stuff it wrecks the whole gaming experience, that I am sure. they just go into a game and drop you or whatever. I always am up for fair matches and I never abuse things, and I tell you THIS...

if someone makes a ANTI-DROP program that can detect and turn off other peoples maphacks, I would use that instead.
Smoke Nightvogue

And here's my personal opinion: playing with cheats on a 7 years old game is really-really lame.

Plus, I'm like 150% sure we can win a 3v5 match w/o any hacks... remember, we're OGs! :crown:
Frosty[OG]
Wandering Dervish

Post by Frosty[OG] »

After patch comes out SC will be 80% easier. By the way does SC patch include Fastest Speed in ladder games?
Smoke Nightvogue

I wish it had it... but, show me a person who plays ladder now :D
CrazyBong[OG]
Wandering Dervish

Post by CrazyBong[OG] »

Well, vanilla still has alot of players that are playing the ladder matches just to make their flag beside their name look good. I still play ladder matches from time to time. But, just as fast as you can get 1 win on ladder, somone could of winbotted 50.
"They remind me of you minus the deal. you remind me of me, minus the skill"

- Jin :respect:
Frosty[OG]
Wandering Dervish

Post by Frosty[OG] »

I don't really care fow fast those ppl can winbot their wins. In my opinion I think it's way better to have a nice 1v1 game, and even possibly lose to a good opponent, than look stupid with a 600-0 score. BTW Dima, ladder will be h0t again after patch comes out so start practising ;)

EDIT: Dima, you don't play SC anymore? Haven't seen you online lately.

Return to “Starcraft - OGs”